I recently returned from an awesome trip to San Francisco for my first year of Google I/O. It was a great year to be there and I met some fantastic developers.
When I got back my friends asked me what sessions they should watch. Really the answer is all of them, as they were mostly fantastic. However, I’ve attempted to subjectively compile the best sessions in the list below:
- What’s New in Android?
- What’s New in Android Developers’ Tools
- Doing More With Less: Being a Good Android Citizen **
- Making Good Apps Great: More Advanced Topics for Expert Android Developers **
- Multi-Versioning Android User Interfaces
- Navigation in Android
- So You’ve Read the Design Guide; Now What?
- Google Cloud Messaging
- Putting the App Back into Web App – Web Programming with Dart
- How to Build Apps that Love Each Other with Web Intents
- Google Compute Engine — Technical Details
- Making Android Apps Accessible
- Advancing Accessibility for the Web
- Developing for a Global Audience: Tools for Localization and Internationalization
Finally, here is a list of all the recorded sessions from Google I/O 2012.